Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tyson and Amanda's Wedding

I had THEEE BEST time getting to know this AWESOME couple taking their engagement photoz and then taking Amanda's bridal photoz . . . BUT what a GREAT day and TIME I had capturing the TRUE LOVE between this couple on their wedding day!! Yep they have been VERY patiently waiting for their wedding photoz. I believe in taking LOTZ of photoz and that's NOTHING against any other photographers, but it's just MY style to take a TON of photoz at weddings and it takes me a lot of time to perfect them to MY liking . . . so yep I'm slow at editing, but I feel that it's totally worth the wait for ALL the photoz that I take at a wedding! These photoz are memories captured that I wish I had at my OWN wedding 12 years ago!! I LOVE this couple and wish them all the happiness in the world!! Here ya go . . . here's just a "few" of your photoz!! :-)

I think Tyson's hands say A LOT . . . he was a little nervous :-) Too cute!!

Such a NEAT moment in the bridal room . . .






This photo is PRICELESS!! Amanda wanted a photo on a trackhoe to SURPRISE Tyson and SURPRISE him she did!! The look on his face is PRICELESS!! He LOVED this photo and I was in tears with ALL the photoz that Amanda had printed . . . THANK YOU Amanda!!! :-)

















THANK YOU for the GREAT time and I just think the world of you two!! Thankz to my little Oaklee for this GREAT photo . . . :-)

I've been REALLY thinking a lot about whether or not to even take on weddings next year . . . I LOOOVE taking photoz at weddings, but it's a TON of work and I HATE making people wait so long for their photoz . . . THANKZ again Tyson and Amanda!! You two are a GREAT couple!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rayni....cute picts...and if you love to take wedding photos, just limit it to a few weddings so you can still enjoy doing them....hope all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool wedding arrangements! My sister also arranged a post wedding party for her brother in law at one of the attractive venue NYC recently. All guests got equal attention from host and staff members. Loved the cake cutting ceremony at staircase. Newly wedded bride looked adorable in her designer outfit.

    ReplyDelete