Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Troy's Family

I LOVE facebook for the fact that I have found some of my old friends from high school on there and Troy is one of them!! I was sooo excited to take his family photoz and see him again after all these years!! I went to high school with him and we were friends when we were little playing in the ditch at his house while I was at my Grandma's house. I thought he lived in Springville or Provo so when he told me he drove all the way from Grantsville to have ME take his family photoz I about fell over!! Thank you Troy for traveling so far for ME . . . well and he could stay with his parents, but still . . . here's your scrapbook page!! I LOVED hanging out with you and your GORGEOUS family!! :-)
A FAVORITE thing for me to do . . . PRICELESS with the poem!!





And another PRICELESS one . . .
Thankz again you guyz!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You have done a fantastic job with my kids. Thanks so much. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS SESSION RAYNI! I think this is my favorite yet. Great Job Girl!

    ReplyDelete