Monday, November 15, 2010

Jessica's Family

I know I ALWAYS say this, but I LOVE this family!! I had such a GREAT time with Jessica's family!! The boyz were sooo good and we laughed A LOT!! Jessica is such a NEAT person and so BEAUTIFUL inside and out!! She's been so sweet to me and has been patiently waiting to have her photoz even taken since I lost Riley and now waited even more patiently for them to be edited!! I have to give the AWESOME editing style to Amanda Livingston though!! She's helping me out and being a life savor for me right now! She's such an AMAZING friend and an editing fool!! Hope you LOVE these Jessica!! I know I do . . . I can't believe I took these!! I believe that the MOST important part about photoz is TAKING them, but then you HAVE to have a GREAT edit on the photoz and I owe that to Amanda!! :-) Here's your scrapbook page . . .

One of my signature shots with Dad and his boyz and this poem . . . LOVE it!! :-)


Another signature shot of mine . . . LOVE to make the Moms and Dads DIP for me!! Soo much fun!! :-)
This one melts my heart!
Another signature shot of mine . . . I LOOOVE to do this!! It's MY favorite shot!! :-)

Another signature shot . . . I LOVE this one of Jessica's little guy's boots!! And the edit on this one is just out of this world!! THANK YOU AMANDA!!! :-)



I think this is my favorite family photo!!







Thankz again Jessica!! I LOVE how these turned out, but I am kind of partial to boots, cowboy hats, and rustic sheds ;-)!!

3 comments:

  1. Tears in my eyes! These are so great Rayni! You and Amanda are amazingly talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Music and your Photos bring on the Kleenex's. Great Job Rayni!

    ReplyDelete