Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ashlee's Bridal Photoz

What a GORGEOUS gal in her BEAUTIFUL dress!!! I had a GREAT time with Ashlee and her Mom taking these bridal photoz!!! I LOVE how they turned out and I am soooo thankful for the dry cleaner that Ashlee took her dress to! Oh man, did we get her dress DIRTY!!! It got wet, muddy, and grass stained, but we had FUN and got some AWESOME photoz!!!! :-)
LOVING my new umbrella!!
I LOVE your eyes Ashlee!!! Sooo pretty!!!!





LOOOOVE your boots!!! If they weren't high heeled I'd have to steal them (although I'd break my leg in them for sure if I did steal them;-)!!)

LOVING my new purple chair!!



I LOVE this one of Ashlee with her beautiful Mom!!



One of my favorites!!



LOVING the attitude Ashlee!! :-)







I REALLY LOVE this one!!! I so wish I could pull off a serious face like this!!! :-)



More attitude . . . I LOVE it!!!! :-)







This one was blown up to her 16x20 canvas. It looked BEAUTIFUL!!



LOVE her boots and pretty ring!!










Thankz again for being a GREAT sport and getting your dress dirty!!! I had a BLAST with you as usual taking your photoz Miss Ashlee!!! Love ya :-)

1 comment:

  1. I really love all the colors. Especially the one on the purple chair with the purple flowers behind it. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete