Thursday, June 2, 2011

Russ and Ashlee

I had THEEEE BEST time with this GORGEOUS couple!!! I know I say that all the time, but I REALLY do LOVE getting to know the people that I "shoot" with my camera :-)!! I LOVED capturing the love between these two!!! Such a FUN couple and thanks for being sooo patient with me while I was having monitor issues. Ashlee already has these photoz on her disc and she even beat me POSTING them on her own blog, but here's your surprise that you haven't seen yet . . . your scrapbook page!! :-)


Ashlee, you seriously are one GORGEOUS gal and I so wish I had your eyes!! I hope you ALWAYS look at Russ like this ;-)!!



LOVE this shot . . . LOVE it sooo much I made it my header on my blog!!



Ashlee's GORGEOUS ring . . .


LOVE this one!!


Sooo much FUN and sooo in LOVE!!!


If you've gotten your wedding invite, this is the photo on that invite!! This one is MY favorite photo and well, Ashlee's also! :-)








HOTNESS . . . LOVING this one!!!







Miss Ashlee, you are GORGEOUS!!!! I know you said you didn't like this photo, but sorry, I LOOOOOOVE it!!!! I so wish I could pull off a GORGEOUS serious face like YOU can!! :-)












Ringo wanted his photo taken . . . he came to visit, but wanted to play and started getting a little too close for Russ and Ashlee's comfort ;-)!

LOVE this one and yep it was DARK so I threw on my flash and I'm so NOT good with my flash, but still captured this GREAT moment and AWESOME dip!!! :-)

Thankz again you two!! I can't wait for your wedding. And Miss Ashlee, THANK YOU sooo much for your sweet words on YOUR blog about me and my photoz!! Glad you LOVE them and you two made my job EASY!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Rayni,

    I just want to tell you that you should have nothing to fear with your photography. These pictures I have seen on your blog are amazing!!! You are very gifted and it shows! Don't beat yourself up as you have the talent and if your "slow" as you said in you 11 things to change, then it means you are devoted to your work and your customers should realize that when they see what comes to them. I say way to go girl and you rock that camera. I took the class on Photoshop with you from Sara-Anne and I have loved watching your blog since then.
    Take care,
    Sheila Sandifer

    ReplyDelete