Monday, June 20, 2011

GORGEOUS Keylee

What can I say about this gal? I just LOVE her and she is my VERY favorite person to take photoz of, well, besides my two girls that is :-)!!! I started out on my photography venture taking photoz of her and here I am two years later STILL taking photoz of this GORGEOUS gal. I LOVE that she LOVES my work!! :-)


Here she is in her BEAUTIFUL prom dress with her gun. Yes, she shoots like an AWESOME girl :-)!!! And if you are a follower of my work, you will probably remember this FUN session of photoz here. WOW, how my work has changed and goes to show you that I'm NOT perfect and NOT a professional!! :-) I wasn't then and I'm still not now!!


















Thankz again Miss Keylee for another AWESOME night of photoz!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment