Monday, June 27, 2011

Dustin and Crissa's Wedding Photoz

Dustin and Crissa have been patiently waiting for their wedding photoz!! Here's just a few of them for ya to preview. I LOVE how much FUN they have together with each other. Their wedding was BEAUTIFUL and I LOVED Crissa's colors!!! Here's your scrapbook page because your photoz are all DONE!!! :-)

I hope Crissa does NOT kill me, but I just HAD to post this photo!!! This makes me LAUGH and made everyone else laugh, too!!! I LOVE your presonality Crissa and this is THEEEE BEST candid photo I have EVER taken at a wedding!!! Thank you for an AWESOME candid photo and a moment we will all REMEMBER!!! ;-)


Their first kiss . . .
See how FUN Crissa is!!! LOVE this!!!!! :-)

Making their marriage "official" :-)

LOVING this one of their line . . .















I LOVE this photo!!! Be happy you two . . . be as happy as you were at THIS MOMENT ;-)!!











I think this means, "Rayni, PLEASE go home!!" hahahaha thankz for being a GREAT sport for ALL your wedding photoz Dustin!!

Pepsi . . . the choice of THIS bride :-)





Crissa's car . . . sure hope the squeeze cheese came off!!

THE END . . . hahahaha LOVE this photo!!

Thankz again you two for letting me capture your special day!!! CONGRATZ!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Rayni, I love these!!! I'm sure Crissa and Dustin will too! You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete