Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crissa's Bridal Photoz

I had a BLAST with Crissa, her Mom, and my friend Ashlee taking these bridal photoz!! We set out for Spanish Fork Canyon and only got in about 10 minutes of photoz and then it was a DOWN POUR of RAIN . . . it did NOT let up, so my perfect location was ruined, but thank goodness Ashlee knew another spot back in town. And thank goodness the rain STOPPED for awhile for us to get some photoz taken. Here's your scrapbook page . . . FINALLY!! :-)Good thing I brought an umbrella . . . this photo was taken by me, but edited by my friend Ashlee with http://photobyashlee.blogspot.com/.
This is NOT my style of photoz, but Ashlee had me step out of my comfort zone and try some sun haze/flare. Still not too sure I'm loving it, but it's growing on me . . .
Oh we had a BLAST!!! :-)
GORGEOUS Miss Crissa!!
She wanted a heart . . . LOVE it!! :-)



Stunning . . .





You are GORGEOUS in your GORGEOUS dress!!

My favorite and Crissa's favorite. This one was made into her 16x20 canvas print.



And a FUN one with her Mom . . . I didn't take this last one though . . . Ashlee did!!! Thankz for coming along with me Ashlee!!! I LOVE shooting with ya!!! :-)

Thankz again Crissa!!! You are GORGEOUS!!! And THANKZ to Ashlee for helping me out! She found the locations, second shot with me, posed Crissa, and then edited most of the photoz for me, so thank you!!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Rayni, I love you to pieces!!! I had a blast with you on this shoot even in the rain! I will come along with you any time you want me too!!!! You are so talented and you don't give yourself enough credit! Let shoot again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a GREAT job!! And I am loving the hazing ones!

    ReplyDelete