Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another "A" Family!!

OHMYGOSH how GORGEOUS is this family!!! These girlz were sooo much fun!!! I LOVED hanging out with them and taking their photoz!! The Mom is GORGEOUS and the Dad is well, he's pretty good-lookin' all cleaned up LOL ;-)!!! Thankz you guyz . . . here's your sneeky peaky :-)!!!

ANOTHER great spot I found . . . I think about photography ALL the time and I'm ALWAYS looking for NEW spots to take photoz at and this is a NEW favorite find!!!

LOVING the shoes!!
SMOKIN' hot!!
Aww Dad and his Girlz!!
The GORGEOUS family!!
The HOT/GORGEOUS Mom!!!
How cute is she??
Another new spot :-)


She is a hoot!! I'd be taking photoz of mom, dad, or her sister and she'd be posed somewhere, "Cheese, cheese!" So cute!!! I LOVE it when the kidz HELP ME OUT!!! ;-)

Hope you enjoy your sneeky peaky ;-)!!! Thankz again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment