Friday, November 13, 2009

TReNdy SpOt Magazine

Today is the BIG day . . . My first photo shoot with some of the models for TReNdy SpOt Magazine. Here's a sneak peek at what's to come for the magazine. This will be my ONLY post for the magazine. You'll have to order it to see my work LOL ;-)!! Order the magazine on the website here at http://www.trendyspotmagazine.com/.
My sister-in-law, Michelle, went with me to Kimo's to practice. Man, she's GORGEOUS!!! I just want to say how much I appreciate Kimo for letting me use his studio to practice!! I took this photo and then he did the special effects to make it look REALLY AWESOME!!! Kimo is such an AMAZING photographer and just a WONDERFUL guy!!! Thankz Kimo!!! I've always looked up to Kimo, even as a little girl, and REALLY look up to him now that I'm "TRYING" to be a professional photographer. My biggest wish is that one day I could possibly be the next Kimo . . . my family sometimes calls me "Kimette" ;-)!!! Thankz again Kimo and wish me luck everyone on my first photo shoot with professional models!!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing and also beautiful...You are such a great photographer

    ReplyDelete