Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL of you out there visting my blog!!! I'm sooo THANKFUL for all of you that look often and/or I have taken photoz of!!! I am TRULY GRATEFUL and sooo OVERWHELMED with all the love and support I am getting!!! I started my business LONG ago with my very first camera and LOVE of taking photoz, but it wasn't until a friend called me up in June to take her girls' photoz that I decided to actually start charging people and offer my LOVE of taking photoz to all of you!!! I am sooo excited and proud to say that in my short FIVE months of taking photoz I have done 55 photo shoots, 1 HUGE rodeo, 1 wedding, and 2 TReNdy SpOt Magazine photo shoots. (Not to mention all the "other" photo shoots I've done, county fair, rodeos, family, ect. that I didn't count LOL.) LIFE IS GREAT . . . just wish I would have charged more LOL, I would be RICH, JUST KIDDING!!!! I do this because I TRULY LOVE IT and am sooo PASSIONATE about it!! My photoz come from my HEART . . . so from my family to yours . . .
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! ;-)

This card was designed by Weeds and Wildflowers Design and my family photo was taken back in June by Micklena Pew (Still Memories)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment