Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The "B" Boyz and Their GORGEOUS Mom!!

How stinkin' cute are these two boyz are their Mom!? Their Dad was at work and couldn't make it, so we just took photoz of the three of them!! What a GREAT time I had with them and they were sooo good . . . here's their scrapbook page!!! :-)

I LOVE this one . . . it's soo sweet!!!

We got this one after the LOOK Farrah gave her son on the next one . . . :-)
LOL ;-) I LOVE this one!!! It's sooo cute and she was going, come on, just one more PLEASE!!
One of my favorites!!
LOVE the look on their faces in this one!!! :-)

I'm not sure what they're looking at, but I LOVE this photo!!


A new edit and I'm LOVING it :-)!!!



Aww that's sweet!!
LOVE this one . . . LOVE my Dad's shop!!!
How stinkin' cute is he???

Oaklee caught me taking photoz of this family!!! I LOVE this one!!! Watch out Kimo and everyone for that matter LOL . . . Oaklee's getting pretty good!!! ;-)
And ending with her FAVORITE thing to do . . . take photoz upside down!!

Thankz again and thankz sooo much for your patience!!!! I've been sooo busy :-)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment