Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Huff Family

What an honor it was to take this families' photoz!!! I just LOVE them to pieces!!! Kristin is one of my BEST friends and I just think the world of her!!! This is HER side of the family . . . LOVE this first one of the WHOLE family!!! :-)

So I debated on whether to post this next photo or not . . . the family LOVES it, but I let my nerves get the better of me!!! I do NOT know why I didn't notice when I was taking the photo that the whole back row should have been moved over!!! My mistake and I'm sooo cussing myself over this photo!!! :-(

Kristin's GORGEOUS family . . . she is fighting cancer and is in need of a liver transplant . . . she's just way TOO young and look at her precious family!!! I hope things work out for her!!! I LOVE ya, Kristin, Lee, "Bubba", and Hailey "Bug" ;-)!!!
Kristin's sister's family . . .
Kristin's brother's family . . .
LOVE this one with the GORGEOUS Mom in the middle :-)
What a GORGEOUS couple . . . LOVE it in color AND . . .
LOVE it in b&w, too!!
LOVE this one of Gina . . . isn't she just GORGEOUS and this is ONE VERY TALENTED woman!!!! She's the owner/designer for Weeds and Wildflowers Design!!
Another GORGEOUS shot :-)!!
Thankz you guyz . . . I had an AMAZING time with ALL of you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment