Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Question Answered :-)!!!!

Okay for ALL you Moms and Gals out there that I have made "STRIKE A POSE" and some of you have asked me if I do any of the stuff that I make you do . . . here you GO!!! YES I do the things I make you do LOL and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE it . . . now I just need one of these with Matt in it :-)!!!

Oh my good old Drill Team dayz ;-)

And Oaklee did it, too!!


I LOVE my little Oaklee Rayn . . . even without her hair done :-)!!!
Oaklee caught me in action doing what I LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE!!!



Oaklee and Aunt Dani strikin' a pose!!!
Okay, I think I'm in trouble!!! She's such a little poser, but I do LOVE it!!! :-)
She's such a little ham!!!
There you go . . . your burning questions answered LOL :-)!!! I LOVE to pose and so when I ask you to pose, know that I've done it, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment