Thursday, November 5, 2009

Miss "R"

I was soooo very excited to take Miss "R's" photoz!! She's such a beautiful little girl and was sooo much FUN!!!! She was sooooooo very good and LOVED posin' for my camera . . . this first one I LOVE with her and her Mom ;-)!!

I LOVE her hat!!!
So silly on MY NEW TREASURE!!!

"Catch me Mom!!"
One of my favorites . . . this is her having FUN!!!
I hope Jamie has a leash for this little beauty!!!
How GORGEOUS is this little girl???
LOVE the feet photoz ;-)
Future Drill Team member . . .



Another NEW find ;-)
LOVE this one!!!








Another favorite one!!!

Miss "R" is sooo stinkin' beautiful . . . I LOVE all of these ;-)!!!

1 comment:

  1. RAYN.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pics of Reagan.. They turned out FANTASTIC.. It's SOOOOO FUN to take pics of PHOTOGENIC and WILLING to POSE and have Fun.. people and kids.. Your getting some WONDERFUL pics.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. I hope you've been SEARCHING out some fun SNOW SPOTS.. I can't wait.. What COLORS should we wear??????????

    ReplyDelete