Thursday, November 12, 2009

F-U-N Family Photoz!!!

Here's just a few for this VERY FUN family!!! I had such a WONDERFUL time with them . . . NEVER a dull moment LOL ;-)!!!
Here's the first one . . . a tear jerker for me!!

A Mom's LOVE for her Chunky Monkey!!

I LOVE the feet photoz and so does Ashley!!
The GORGEOUS Mom . . . I need to start a GORGEOUS Mom Club with my photoz!!
This ones a little blurry, but look at the height . . . no wonder Grandma about has a heart attack every time Clint throws him in the air . . . scared me a little bit, too!! :-)
Another FUN one!!
LOVE this one, too!!
Hangin' out with Grandma
There's just something about this one that I JUST LOVE!!!!!!
The VERY cute family!!! And LOOK they're ALL looking at me
LOL ;-)
Thankz Ashley!! I had such an AWESOME time with you guyz!! I will get more done SOON!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment