Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The "B" Family

How cute is this family?? I LOVE them and LOVE that they were such good sports to brave the VERY cold weather and rain!!! I was thinking we might have to shoot their photoz again, but I think they turned out GREAT . . . here's your sneak peek!!

This first one made me cry . . . This rodeo queen will have to probably say good bye to her horse sooner than she wants to :-(!!


Sooo stinkin' cute!!!
You know I LOVE the feet photoz!!!
How darling is he???
Kamie's boyz ;-)









And I couldn't resist this one . . . THE END lol ;-)
Thankz again you guyz!!! I'm sooo lucky to live where I live and have these GREAT spots to take photoz at . . . it was raining sooo hard at times so we hid underneath a barn, so thanks to the AWESOME Mangelson family for letting us be on your property!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment