Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More of this FUN Family!!

This family was sooo FUN!!! We had such a GREAT time and I did WAY TOO much with their photoz . . . AGAIN!!! It's my OBSESSION I guess, but more of my PASSION for fun/meaningful photoz for all the families that I take photoz of!! So that means I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY far behind on getting everyone's to them!!! Please continue to be patient!!! I know everyone is sooo excited to see their photoz, but with sick kidz, LIFE, being a Mom, and a Wife, and now I'm getting SICK, I'm TRYING my hardest to get them done ;-)!!!

LOVE this one of Nik and her baby boy!!

You know I LOVE the feet photoz!!!
I'm sure there's NEVER a dull moment at this house!! ;-)
LOVE this one!!!
Spud is such a neat Uncle!!
Even Brenner struck a pose with his mom . . . aww I LOVE it!!!! :-)
Such a CUTE couple!!
Woo-de-Woo one HOT Momma in my tubby!!!
How FUN is this one??
LOVING this one, it's soo random and FUN just like this GREAT family!!!
So sweet . . . this one made me cry!! ;-)
LOVING Miss Nikki's shoes!!!
Nik's HANDSOME young men!!
Thankz again you guyz!!! Hope these are worth the wait!!! ;-) I'm SERIOUSLY sooo busy and it's nobody's fault but my own! I should have said NO more to more people, but I didn't want to, so just be patient and remember that your photoz and moments have been captured and I'll get them to you as soon as I can!!! If you're wanting them REALLY soon, please call me, or stop by and get them!! ;-) THANKZ sooo much for ALL your support!!! I LOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE taking photoz, but it's the editing that's the HARD/TIME CONSUMING part!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment