Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alisha's Bridalz

What a GORGEOUS Bride-To-Be Alisha is!!! I LOVED taking her bridal photoz . . . although it was a BLIZZARD, it was sooo much fun!!!
Hope you love these . . . here's her scrapbook page!! :-)

So I had to make TWO pages for this GORGEOUS Bride!! :-)

Okay so I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these and I'm not going to comment on all of them . . .


hahahaha they LOVED the lion!!! :-)

I LOVE this one with her Mom in it!!


Alisha's Aunt made this way AWESOME photo book for Alisha with the photoz that I took . . . what a huge compliment to see this book!!!! Thankz Penny :-)
Okay so we had this random dude sit by Alisha and want his photo taken. It was sooo funny!!


EVERY Bride needs some way cute shoes!!!


So this one I was actually just "getting my light", but I just LOVE it and didn't want to delete it . . . sometimes when I'm just "getting my light", my photoz turn out good enough to keep :-)!!

Oh the BLIZZARD, but it made for some neat photoz! I had a comment on my facebook page that the snow looks like jewels in her hair . . .
And then she got in the FREEZING cold water for this AWESOME shot!!! I LOVE this and hope it was worth it!!! :-)

I think this is one of the funnest and cutest photoz EVER!!! I LOVE it!!! :-)
Thankz again Alisha!!! You are GORGEOUS in your wedding dress! I cannot wait to see Matt's face when he sees you!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment