Thursday, March 4, 2010

For Ang :-)

How stinkin' cute is this family photo of my GORGEOUS sister-in-law's family . . . It was sooo nice to visit with them for a few mintues and take their family photoz!!! Thankz for letting me practice on ya :-)!!! This first one is my favorite!!!

I LOVE this one with little JaLeigh looking up at her Mom . . .

LOVING this one, too!!
Awww how FUN is this one and look at little JaLeigh . . . I couldn't have asked for a better "pose" from her . . . too stinkin' cute!! :-)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one and LOVE her SMILE!!!
LOVE this one!!
Oh my little niece, JaLeigh, she's sooo stinkin' cute!!! We miss them and it's good to see them when they come to visit!!
Here's Zoey, Andrea's other "baby"!!
And I just LOVE this one . . . it's sooo sweet . . .
The END ;-) . . . more to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I have got to stop being "MIA", I am missing out on some great "photoz"!! I bet the Burton's are loving these, they are amazing! I love the family picture. Each one makes me smile as I look at them. You did an amazing job of capturing those perfect moments :)! These are going to look amazing hanging on Andrea's wall. I hope she loves them as much as I do!! You amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete