Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Girlz Again . . .

I've said it before and I'm saying it again, I ought to make a family blog, but I really don't have time LOL, so you'll have to deal with some photoz of my girlz on here AGAIN . . . this first one is my little MaLayni or better yet, we call her "Dennis". She went and got her sister's hat, coat, and cowboy boots on and laid on the floor and said, "pose". I couldn't resist this photo.
Oh man I love this little lady and she keeps us all entertained at our house!! :-) Here is Oaklee on a VERY chilly day helping me take photoz! She's getting REALLY great taking photoz with her "fancy" camera . . . I guess Santa should have saved his money and NOT got her a point and shoot for Christmas!!! Thankz Oaklee for your help. She took some AWESOME shots with me . . . some that I'm giving to my client!!!!
Watch out Kimo, Oaklee's on your heels!!! :-)
I LOVE these two little ladies and MISS hanging out with them . . . I need to get my life organized better so I'm not sooooo busy with photoz!!! I'm really sick of looking into Oaklee's tear filled eyes and having her say, "Mom are you DONE at the computer YET???" Oh it breaks my heart!! I LOVE taking photoz, it's just the editing that I HATE!!!! I HATE editing photoz . . . I'm tired of having to PHOTOSHOP them!!! I want to be better and more professional without PHOTOSHOP!!!!! That's why I'm working my tail off trying to LEARN all I can about my camera so I can be a better photographer, not a PHOTOSHOP-PHOTOGRAPHER!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment