Monday, March 15, 2010

Me and My "Assistant"

This is me and my lovely "assistant", my niece McKenzie. I love her, but she's kindof a dork LOL ;-)!!! I'm a dork, too, so we work nicely together!!! I had her helping me on a few photo shoots . . . she took my camera and I used the one that I rented . . . oh man, I LOVE this camera and don't I look GREAT with it??? ;-)

McKenzie and my camera . . . I LOVE my camera, but oh I sooo want a NEW one!!!!

So this is McKenzie being a hat rack for Shane and Michelle's cowboy hats, too funny!!!
Isn't she just gorgeous? And she's getting way too old!!!! :-)
Here is where she was REALLY being a DORK . . . so cute though!!! :-)
So if you know McKenzie, you will know that she wears shorts and flip flops EVERYWHERE . . . well, it was cold and so I MADE her go get some clothes on and well this is what she come out of the house wearing . . . too funny . . . check out the ball socks with her boots LOL ;-)!!! I'm sure her mom will be sooo proud when she sees this photo!?
Thankz Mc-a-babe!!! You are quite the photographer with my camera!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment