Monday, March 15, 2010

The "D" Familiez

I had such a wonderful time with these two familiez . . . I'm getting bad with my blog and NOT updating it like I should. I use my facebook account way too much for my photoz, so I'm sorry, these are LATE being posted!!! I LOVE this first one with the little brother in the background, too funny!!! :-)

So I know, I'm a broken record . . . I LOVE all the familiez that I take photoz of and I LOVE all their photoz, but this has to be one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!!!! I LOVE the randomness of it and their "other" family members!!!

LOVE this one!!!
Awww how sweet is this one?
I LOVED that Shara brought out this AWESOME chair/stool whatever you want to call it, just LOVE it!!! :-)
One of ALL of them . . .
This guy was such a poser and I LOVED it, but I mostly LOVED his RED shoes . . . check 'em out aren't they cool???
I LOVE this one!!!
Another FUN one!!!
All the kidz . . . and YES they were all soooo good!!! :-)
LOVING this one!!!
This one melts my heart!!
So I FINALLY got Mom and Dad to smile while I pulled out my "be a DORK" trick!!!! ;-)
One of my favorites!!
The end for now . . . need to edit more and get their scrapbook pages done!! Thankz you guyz!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment