Monday, March 15, 2010

Shane and Michelle

So meet my GORGEOUS sister-in-law, Michelle, and her handsome hubby, Shane. I needed some practice time with a rented camera so they were PERFECT for the day!!!! They came over with a MOUND of clothes, which was sooo much fun, but I'm not sure how Michelle even fit into the truck with all their clothes LOL ;-)!!! This first photo I've had on my facebook account for a few weeks and I was sooooooo overwhelmed with ALL the AMAZING comments I got for this ONE photo . . . at the time I was taking it I didn't think it was that AWESOME!!! I seen a photo like this one and wanted to try it out and make it MY OWN and well I guess it was a success!!! I LOVE it and so does a lot of people!!! I'm just grateful that Shane wiped the window off . . . the first ones we took I was just messing around with the camera and the window was dirty. He cleaned it up and this is what we got. I'm thinking it'll be on my OWN wall!!! I LOVE this :-)!!!

This is Shane and his other two loves, his Dodge pick up and his best friend, Piya!

I'm LOVING this one!!!
Isn't she just stunning??
This one brings tearz to my eyes!!!
A flat bed is used for many things . . . I'm NOT a huge fan of them and Shane knows that, but I LOVE it for dancing!!!! :-)
Michelle doesn't like her face in this one, but I LOVE it!!!
One of my all time favorites on the train tracks!!!
How fun is this one . . . Piya was going NUTZ!!!!
So I'm sooo in LOVE with this photo . . . we might need to move Shane's eyes though, he looks a little tired LOL, but I LOVE this photo!!!
Ready, Set, I'll catch you!!! Oh man did we have FUN!!!
I LOVE this one!!!
Cowgirl Attitude!
I LOVE this one, Michelle's attitude, the cowboy boots, just LOVE it!!! :-)
I wish I could pull off some of her AMAZING faces, LOVE this one, Mic!!!
So they were actually looking at my lovely "assistant" on this one . . . I LOVE it!!!!
Loving the vintage . . .
See how FUN we had and see how many clothes they had?? So FUN!!!!! I LOVED it!!!
My favorite of Shane and I think it's his, too!!!
Isn't she just FUN and so GORGEOUS??
Saved the best one for last . . . Michelle doesn't really LOVE this coat LOL ;-) Shane made her wear it . . .
Thankz for 3 1/2 hours of FUN!!!! I LOVE to take photoz and after taking them of these two my arm was about ready to FALL off!!!! LOVE you guyz, thankz for letting me practice!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment