Saturday, March 20, 2010

Theee Hardest Photo Shoot I Have EVER Done!!

Every year my mom wants a photo of her grandkidz for Christmas . . . sounds like an easy task right . . . WRONG!!!! It's soooo hard to take your own kidz' photoz (or at least it is for me)!! I'm not sure why, but I have a HARD time . . . and the older Marni's kidz are getting the harder it is!! So these are my girlz with Marni's two boyz and her little girl. This is for my Mom's Christmas present, so yes I'm way slow posting these!!! Here's one of her scrapbook pages!! :-)

I LOVE this one because it's sooo all of them and just being how they are and having FUN!!!! :-)

They are all little goof-ballz!! :-)
Me and Marni are usually NOT in the photoz, but this year I wanted one with me and Marni with our kidz for my mom, but mostly for me :-)!!! Thankz to my niece, McKenzie, for taking this!!
I LOVE ALL these kidz in my wagon!!! :-)
One of my favorites!!
Okay so if you know my Oaklee . . . you know she is a POSER, but she's NOT posing in this photo . . . it's actually Braylee posin'!!! Oaklee was sooo scared to stand up there!!
This is one of my favorites!!
Marni's Tate
See Oaklee is just a posin' and Braylee's lookin' at her like what are you doing . . . LOVE this one, it's sooo random and soooo ALL of them!!! :-)
Marni's oldest, Bowdee, and he looks sooooo much like my Dad!!
My Little MaLayni Jane, but I like to call her "Dennis"!!
My Little Oaklee Rayn
LOL I LOVE this one!!! Bowdee did NOT want to have his photo taken!! Glad we got him to smile through out the photo shoot though!!
Marni's baby girl, Braylee
One of my favorites of all the girlz
Braylee was being a little ornery for this one ;-)
There you go . . . photoz of THEEE HARDEST Photo Shoot I've Ever Done!!! I LOVE all these kidz, but I'm not sure my Mom's getting photoz done next year. We might have to pay someone to do them . . . :-)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment