Monday, March 15, 2010

LIFE is what happens . . . when you are making OTHER plans!!!

So that saying is soooo very true . . . LIFE is what happens when you are making OTHER plans!!! So while I've been making plans for my business Raynz Photoz! LIFE took over and is making OTHER plans for me!!!! See the photo . . .

Yep that's right . . . Harper Baby #3 is on his/her way!!!! GRRRR I'm not too happy about it, but it's growing on me . . . if you know me you know that I've only wanted two kidz, but number 3 is on his/her way now ;-)!!! Soooo with that said, I'm NOT going to be taking photoz AFTER JUNE . . . I get a condition in my legs with my muscles and nerves, that I can't hardly lift my legs and I'm in a great deal of PAIN . . . if you know me, you know that I take photoz, squatting, bent over, laying on the ground, I stand on things, so there is just NO way I can take photoz pregnant . . . I know I'm a wimp, but it's my body NOT me!!! I soooo want to be able to continue taking photoz, but I just can't. I also have to listen to my Aunt Mouse . . . she told me to REST, slow down, and take it easy or she could see me in the hospital. I MUST heed her thoughts and dreams about me. She's been right about me in the past and I'm listening to her this time! Soooo I'm only taking a VERY LIMITED number of photo sessions from now until June. I'm NOT saying good-bye to taking photoz, I'm just taking a break. I will have NEW prices and PRINT packages when I get back from having my baby. My baby is due in Octoberish so I'm thinking it'll be 2011 before I'm back!! I promise to be sooo much better when I get back. Right now I've been working my tail off TRYING to be a better photographer so I don't have to Photoshop my photoz so much . . . so I want to be sooo much better when I get back . . . I hope everyone understands that I just have to listen to my Aunt and my body and take it EASY!!!! And I'm also sooo tired of being a slave to photoz, it's burnt me out the last little while trying to be BETTER so I need a break!!! I promise this is NOT the end, just a new beginning . . . ;-)

This photo was taken by my 5 1/2 year old daughter, Oaklee . . . she's getting GREAT with my camera!!!! Maybe you could schedule a photo session with her LOL . . . just kidding!!! :-)

This photo is soooooo my family. Mitzi is posing and Dennis is upside down!!! Sooooo funny . . . I LOVE this photo!!! I stole the idea from Amberlee Harder, thankz!!! :-) Dennis LOVED being upside down just so you know!!

Me with my two posers!!! I LOVE these two little girls and need to spend some more time with them!!! :-)
I LOVE this one . . . see my own family photoz are NOT perfect and that's what I LOVE about photoz, they're NOT perfect!!! They show the TRUE personalities of your family!!!
So there you go, my heart and soul out in one blog post!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to take photoz. If you know me WELL, you know it is my TRUE PASSION, but I've let some things go . . . like my family and I need to get things back on track. So I guess this little baby on the way is the Lord's way of telling me to SLOW DOWN and get my business figured out. I know that out of my 55 photo shoots I did last year that only a handful of people had their photoz printed . . . it's fine, but I just think about all that time I spent on them for well, NOTHING!!! I don't want to offend people this is why I'm taking a break and figuring things out!!! I started my business in June of last year and it just was CRAZY BUSY!!! I never in my wildest dreamz imagined that I would be as busy as I was. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!! You have NO idea how each and every one of you have made my passion and true love of photography a DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME!!!!
So yes, baby on the way, but I will still take photoz up until June 2010 and then I will be back in 2011. Thankz sooo much for your love, comments, and support!!!! I TRULY LOVE what I do and am sooo PASSIONATE at what I do, so thankz for letting me take your photoz and tell that story behind your precious memories I like to call PHOTOZ!!! :-) And a HUGE, HUGE THANK YOU to my friend, Sarah, for taking my family photoz!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am still so excited for you!!! Maybe enough for you too (lol)!! I can't wait for this new baby!!!! You are amazing at what you do and taking a little break will only make your heart grow fonder of taking photoz! Sometimes the answers to all your questions get answered in the craziest way....like this one. Best of luck on this new journey, you know I'm your biggest fan and will be here cheering you on! Love ya

    ReplyDelete