Thursday, March 18, 2010

Totally BOOKED for 2010!!!!!

I announced that I am only taking a VERY, VERY limited amount of photoz this year, 2010, and I am overwhelmed with the NUMBER of people wanting their photoz done by me!!!! With that said I say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I NEVER in my wildest dreamz EVER thought I would be this busy with my business . . . I do LOVE it, but I booked 20 photo sessions, one wedding, one dance revue, and the drill team showcase from now until June, so that is A LOT of taking photoz!!! I'm supposed to be taking it "easy" so I hope I haven't over-booked myself!!! Sorry if you did NOT get an appointment with me. I'll be back in 2011, with a new attitude, new prices, and hopefull some new skills!!!! Thank you ALL soooo very much!!!! I soooo LOVE what I do and just THANK YOU for letting me do what I love to do!!!

I had to end with a photo . . . I sooo miss this lady!!! She is known to me as my "other" mom and I had to go visit her the other day to tell her my good news . . . I know she'd say, "Congrats Miss Rayni" and throw her arms around me and tell me it's going to be okay!!! I LOVE her and miss her something terrible. After I told my own mom and my sister, she was the next one on my list . . . until we meet again! I just hope she's taking good care of my child right now :-)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment