Monday, October 5, 2009

The "B" Family

Here's another GORGEOUS family!!! I had such an AMAZING/FUN time with them!!! Here's your warning again . . . TONZ of PHOTOZ!!! I take way too many and have way too much fun with them :-)!! Hope you LOVE your preview . . .

Mother and Daughter . . . LOVE this!!

Miss GORGEOUS!! I could have taken her photo ALL night long :)!!
LOVE her ring!!
My favorite :-)
Mr. Tuffy the cool dude . . . he's soo stinkin' cute!!
LOVE this one of the boyz
Another GORGEOUS shot :-)
LOVE this one!!

LOVING Mom posin' and Dad in his shades!!



LOVING this one, too!!!
My favorite family photo!
This guy was sooo much fun!!!


LOVE this one, too!!!




LOVE this one . . . and I swear she is Britney Spears' twin!!!!
Thankz you guyz!!! :-) More to come . . . I know I'm a DORK, I LOVE all of these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment