Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For Josey

How stinkin' gorgeous is this family!!?? I LOVE my job/hobby because I get to take photoz of such AWESOME/GORGEOUS families!! Yours are done, Josey :-)!!!

I LOVE this one!!! I want one of these with me and Matt!!
What a GORGEOUS Mom and Dad!!
The leaves were beautiful when we took these photoz!!
LOVE this one of Josey and Graycee ;-)

This one brings tears to my eyes!!


Hahahaha LOVE this one . . . Graycee is saying thumbs up mom and dad for kissing!!
So I LOVE it when the Mom's will "strike a pose" for me!!!! Thankz for doing this Josey!!!
Another GREAT "strike a pose"!!
Seriously, I'm soooo lucky to get to take photoz of GORGEOUS Moms and here's another GORGEOUS mom!!!!!!!

Graycee is soooo stinkin' cute!!


How fun and neat is this one!!??

Thankz again you guyz!! I had a GREAT time taking your photoz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment