Friday, October 2, 2009

The "T" Family

What a GORGEOUS family this is!!! I had such an AWESOME time with them and got some BEAUTIFUL photoz :-)!! Hope you LOVE your preview . . . tonz more to come!!!
This first one is my FAVORITE!!!

LOVE this one of Mr. "M" and his Dad ;-)

LOL, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one . . . look at his face . . . he was soooo ready to be DONE!!
This one made my eyes well up with tears . . . congrats you two!!!
I LOVE these kinds of photoz walking . . .
LOVE this one :-)!!!
I LOVE it when the kids help me out . . . Mr. "M" said, "What if we do this?" and turned his back to me . . . what a GREAT idea!!!! LOVE this photo, too!!
Another favorite!!
And the VERY GORGEOUS Mom!!!!
Another gorgeous Mom shot :-)!! I want your hair!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one you guys!!!!!
Okay, so I LOVE all of these :-)!!!

1 comment: