Saturday, October 31, 2009

For My Cousin

I had such a FUUUUNNNN time with my cousin's family!!! I'm not sure where they got their youngest boy from because he's a HOOT!!! I LOVE this family and do not get to see them very often so what a GREAT time to see them and take their photoz!! Here's your sneak peek ;-)!!

I LOVE this first one!!! Totally the kidz' idea . . . LOVE their faces in it!!! :-) And I LOOOOVVVVEEE it when the kidz help me out and just be themselves and have FUN!!!

My cousin has GORGEOUS blue eyes!!!
So I wanted to boyz to "strike a pose" and this is what I got LOL, NOTHING!!! Still a great shot of these handsome boyz!!!
LOVING this one, too!!
Here's the FUN ones with Trevor . . . LOVE this because it's sooo random!!
See he's sooo much fun!!!
And then here's my favorite funny one of him, seriously where did you GET him from???
LOVE this one of the girlz strinkin' a pose!!!!
Miss Gorgeous!!

Vintage or . . .
Color!? I couldn't decide ;-)





LOVE this Miss Em!!! Thankz again you guyz!!!!! I LOVE ya!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment