Friday, October 2, 2009

"C" and "A" Wedding Photoz!!!

I'm FINALLY done with "C" and "A"'s wedding photoz . . . sorry it took me FOREVER to edit them!!! I took WAY too many and edited them way too many different ways!! Hope they're worth the wait!! Thankz for being sooooo very patient with me!!! :-)






LOVE this one :-)
LOVE this one, too!!!

My favorite!!! But I have to admit I thought Jessica was NUTZ for making Chantal get on her belly in HER WEDDING DRESS!!! I was a little nervous about it gettng dirty, but it didn't and we got this AWESOME photo!! Thank for the idea Jessica!!



LOL, this one cracks me up!!!!! :-)










LOVED these shoes!!!
The DRESS . . .
There you go . . . a TON of wedding photoz for your preview . . . I'll get your DVD's to you!!! Sorry for the reverse order . . . I couldn't get them in the right order!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment