Thursday, October 8, 2009

DONE for the Year!!!

Okay, so I'm sooooooo overwhelmed with ALL the support and LOVE of my photoz from all my "fans" since I started my business in June!! Words cannot even begin to express how grateful I am and soooo excited for all the people that I've been able to share my talent and love of taking photoz with . . . It's sooo much fun to take all of your photoz!!! I LOVE it soooo very much, but I have to say I'm DONE scheduling for this year!! Sorry if you wanted some photoz done this year, but I have to be DONE!!! I'm NOT bragging here, but I have 14 photo sessions scheduled for October and 9 for November. It's just too much to do . . . taking the photoz is the easy part, it's all the editing that takes ALL my time away from my family. I hope that everyone understands ;-)!!! I will be scheduling sessions for January 2010 . . . weather permitting that is!! I'm working on talking Matt into getting me a studio and things are going to get busy for me taking photoz for Trendy Spot Magazine!! So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to ALL of you!!! Not in my wildest dreamz did I think I would be this busy and people would love my photoz this much!!

I will be changing how I do things next year and I hate to do it, but my prices are going UP!! Thankz again for all your support!! I hope I stay this busy even if I raise my prices . . . so we'll see if I'm busy because I'm good or just because I am cheap LOL ;-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment