Thursday, October 29, 2009

More For The "W" Family

I had soooo much fun with this family and did WAY TOO many things with their photoz!!! I LOVE doing all the extra stuff, but with my being soooo busy and needing to spend a little time with my family, I've decided that I can't do it anymore!!! Sorry!!! I will do it for you if you ask, but I'm not just going to make collages, storyboards, and scrapbook pages just because I LOVE to do it ;-)!!! I hope everyone understands!! That being said . . . here's the "W" family scrapbook page. I will continue to do ONE scrapbook page because that is just my way of saying THANK YOU and I LOVE to do that because I'm first and far most a SCRAPBOOKER :-)!!! I'm just doing way too much EXTRA stuff for all of you and I'm not getting my own scrapbooking done and I promised myself that if I got THAT busy I wouldn't put my OWN memories aside and that's what I have been doing . . . If you have any questions, please give me a call at 660-0041. I am working on new prices for all the extra stuff that I will have available. I will have those prices up next year!! Thankz for understanding!!!!!
This next one is a NEW 12 x 12 Scrapbook Page that you can print off and hang on your wall in a frame . . . Jamie has them at Remember your Memories!! Hang it on your wall and then when you're sick of it or next year when you get new photoz done, take it out of the frame, and slip it into your scrapbook!! This will be a NEW added item to my list of EXTRA things I will be offering . . . prices on this to follow next year!!
Here's a storyboard that a price will be figured on also . . .


I am STILL sooo OVERWHELMED with all the support of my photoz!!! I NEVER in my wildest dreamz thought I would be this busy, but I have to think about MY OWN family and my new adventure with TReNdy SpOt Magazine!!! I LOVE taking photoz and will continue to do it because I LOVE it sooo very much!!!! But as I said, I have to change a few things for next year. Things will stay the same this year, but BIG changes next year. Thankz again for ALL your support, I LOVE what I'm doing taking your FAMILY PHOTOZ!!!! Rayni ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment