Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The "P" Family . . . AGAIN!!

I was soooo very excited when "J" called me to take her family photoz AGAIN!!! I took them back in July and what a HUGE compliment to me and my work for her to ask me to take them AGAIN!!! Thankz, I had a BLAST with you guyz and hope you LOVE these!! :-)
I think this one is cooool!! I want one with me and Matt doing this!! :-)

"J" you are GORGEOUS!!
LOL, this one is funny of the kidz!!
LOVE this one in my sink!! This is my favorite family photo!! Okay so if you know me, you will know that my goal is to take PRICELESS/NEAT photoz at every photo shoot!! I LOVE to make myself cry and make the people that I take photoz of cry LOL . . . tears of joy because of NEAT moments!! This is one of those neat moments. Can't you just see the LOVE in this Mom's eyes for her little girl and then "J" LOVES photoz of the back of her kids' heads . . . LOVE this!! This one got me all teary eyed!!


LOVE this . . . couldn't decide, vintage OR
COLOR!!




Thankz again you guyz!!! :-) LOTZ more to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment