Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Girls!!

Here's a few photoz of my cute girls . . . I just LOVE them and LOVE that they will pose for me . . . well, Oaklee will, but MaLayni sometimes likes to run away :-)!! They're both getting soooo big!! They sure don't stay little for long do they?? This first one MaLayni actually crawled up on this rock, posed, and said CHEESE!!!

My NEW favorite photo of my girls!!! I need this one HUGE in my house!!!

Oaklee's my little poser!!

LOVE MaLayni in this one . . . this is sooo her!!!! :-)
LOVE the back of her dress ;-)
MaLayni's little feet
LOVE this one, too!!! Will be needing it HUGE in my house!!
Oaklee's gorgeous blue eyes . . . she got them from my Dad!!
Oaklee in her cowgirl hat!
LOL :-) I LOVE this next photo . . . the wasps started coming out of our old truck and she freaked out!!! LOVE how this one turned out!!!!!
Oaklee posin' again . . .

I LOVE my girls! Oaklee is now 5 1/2 and LOVES going to Kindergarten. MaLayni is "Dennis the Menace", but we LOVE her! She keeps life interesting at our house! She's almost 18 months old!!! I can't believe how FAST they are growing up around me!! I'm soo thankful for them and for all these AWESOME photoz of my girls to cherish :-)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment