Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Fun!!

I always say that I LOVE the families that I take photoz of, but this family is one that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE :-)!!! I practically GREW up at their house when I was little!! I had soooo much fun with them and you'll see why . . .

I think this one might be my favorite!!
Spud the stud!!
A new/different edit . . . and I'm not sure that I'm in LOVE with it . . . makes their faces look over-exposed!!




LOVE this one . . . it's just so fun and random like this family!!
Nik and her boyz . . . LOVE this!!!
Oh Momma Marilyn was sooo much fun!!!

And Nik was sooo much fun, too!!!

Okay, so maybe this one is my favorite!!

I LOVE this GORGEOUS friend of mine!!
Such handsome men
LOL now that's FUNNY!!!
LOVE this one!!
THANKZ again you guyz!!! I can't wait to show you the rest!!! I'm sooo far behind with my photoz!!! I over booked myself and then my computer CRASHED, so if you're waiting for your photoz, continue to be patient with me, thankz sooo very much ;-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment