Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More "B" Family

I'm back and feeling soooo far behind, but I had an AMAZING time with my family and that's what counts!!! Here's more of the "B" family and another photo shoot DONE!!! I LOVE how this scrapbook page turned out :-)!!

I LOVE this!!! I want one of these photoz with MY mom!!!










So these last two were taken by my little girl, Oaklee!!! This is her new FAVORITE thing to do with photoz . . . take them upside down!!! She's soo creative LOL ;-)!!
My little photographer in training!!! I LOVE that she helps me out on my photo shootz!!!
Thankz again you guyz!!! I LOVE these and I'll get your DVD to you!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your pictures and I am curious what camera equipment you use? I've been taking pictures myself and just amazed at some of your shots. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! I'm having fun and have a TON more to learn!!! I shoot with a Canon Rebel XTi, so NOTHING fancy!! I've just learned how to use it LOL :-)!!! What are you shooting with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the same camera. I'm learning more and more about it but there is so much to know! I have two lenses that I use, what about you because you pick up so much detail.
    Also I love the barn that you use, do you mind if I ask where it is?
    Thanks for getting back with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow my neice, These are so wonderful, what a dream. Reach out, you are a professional.

    ReplyDelete